I. I. General information.
- The website www.nessmedica.pl is operated by NESSLER & NESSLER SP Z OO, ul. Owocowa 26, 30-434 Kraków
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through information entered voluntarily in forms;
- Through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called “cookies”);
- By saving technical logs at the web server level.
- In terms of data that are personal data in the great provisions on the protection of personal data, the data administrator is the website operator.
II. Information collected in the forms
- The service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data in the form is not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a set of personal data, of which the website operator maintains in a register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- If the data in the form enables the identification of a person, such person has the right to demand that the processing of his data be stopped at any time.
- The data provided in the form are processed solely to execute its specific function e.g., to make an appointment.
III. Information regarding cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, stored as text files in the website user’s end device and are utilized while browsing the website pages. Files of this type usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the website user’s end device and obtains access to them is the website operator or entities cooperating with it.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allow for improving their structure and content;
- determining the user’s profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- The software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the user uses the website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
IV. Server logs.
- Information about some user behaviour is logged in the server. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
- time of the inquiry,
- time of sending the answer,
- name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
V. Providing access and entrusting data processing.
- The data is made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data enabling the identification of a person are made available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.